Councils, HWRC, Schools, places of worship and private site owners
Our textile banks are place at HWRC sites, councils, community centres, schools and locations like religious organisations to raise funds for the right causes.
- Health & safety approved
- Labelled with detailed information
- Serviced and cleared regularly
- Members of the public can deposit their unwanted clothes and shoes
- It helps to reduce our carbon footprint
- • It reduces textile waste ending up in landfill, rivers, lakes & seas
- Contributes to saving planet earth
- Plus you get paid for every kilo donated
We have a range of different sizes to suit your needs.
If you would like to place a textile recycling bank, please contact
Phone No: +44 1234 347 272